- The Information we Collect;
- How we Use the Information we Collect;
- Information Sharing and Disclosure;
- Online Analytics and Tailored Online Marketing;
- Information Access and Retention;
- How we Protect Information;
- Communications Choices;
- Where Collected Information is Transferred and Stored;
- How to Contact Us; and
- Changes to this Policy.
1. The Information we Collect.How we collect and store information depends on your relationship with us (e.g., whether you visit the Site only, or whether use the Product and Services). Several categories of information are collected from you, as described below.
Information You ProvideWe may collect information about you during your use of the Services, including your name, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, mobile phone number, payment information, device model and serial number, and other information you enter, provide us, post on our Services or allow us to access when you do certain things (collectively, “User Information”), such as:
- Use one of our Products;
- Provide registration information and/or create an Account;
- Provide us with feedback or reviews;
- Request certain features or information from us (e.g., newsletters, updates, and other products);
- Download or use the Apps;
- Contact customer support;
- Apply for a job posting;
- Use our Product;
- Connect with the Services or otherwise allow us to access certain information about you via a social networking service; or
- Post user-generated content.
Examination Information.When you use the Product and our App, examination information (e.g., MRI images, measurements, findings, annotations, statistics, examinations, calculations, impressions, indications) will be generated (“Examination Information”). Examination Information is stored initially on site, and will be exported or securely uploaded to the Cloud Services in order to provide this to you in our Apps. We designed our Services to store Examination Information separate from any associated user-identifiable information or Patient Information except where such information is stored in encrypted form on your personal mobile device. Such de-identified Examination Information may be transmitted in unencrypted form.
Automatically-Collected InformationWhen you use the Services, there is some information that we collect automatically, as discussed in this section.
Usage and Analytics Information.We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Product or Services. As described further below, we may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
E-mail Communications. To help us make emails more relevant to you, we (may) receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Prenuvo if your computer supports such capabilities.
How we Use the Information we Collect.We use the information that we collect in order to:
- Provide you with the Product and Services you have purchased or requested and send you information about your relationship or transactions with us;
- Notify you about new features of the Product or Services, special events, and send you newsletters;
- Generate and review reports and data about our user base and Product and/or Services usage patterns;
- Analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Products and/or Services (for example, we may monitor and analyze traffic and usage of our Site and App);
- Provide you with support and improve the content and features of the Product or Services, or develop new products or services;
- Personalize the content and marketing that you see on the Services;
- If you have provided us permission, send you marketing communications (e.g., via mail, e-mail, text message, telephone, push notifications, or other means to which you have agreed) about Prenuvo products, software updates, Cloud activity (e.g., in digest form), and third-party products, software, and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing, you may choose to opt-out pursuant to the instructions in Section 7 below;
- Help prevent fraud and enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Product and Services; and
- Administer and troubleshoot the Product and/or Services.
- We need it to provide you the Product and Services, including to operate the Services, provide customer support and personalized features and to protect the safety and security of the Product and Services;
- It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the Product and Services and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; or
- We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Third-Party Service ProvidersWe may share the collected information with our service providers who use the collected information on our behalf to assist in business activities such as delivering certain features or services, order fulfillment, payment processing, marketing, and other similar services. For example, a company such as FedEx may ship parcels on our behalf and we may provide them with your User Information. These companies may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but they are only provided the limited amount of information required to perform their service. When engaging these parties, we require them to safeguard personal information using strict security and privacy protections, in accordance with the law.
Prevent Illegal ActivitiesWe may disclose your information when we believe it appropriate in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Terms and Conditions for the Product or Services you accessed, to establish or exercise our legal rights, and/or to defend against legal claims protect our rights and property.
Merger or AcquisitionAs we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions, the collected information may be among the transferred assets.
App VendorWe may provide your identity and mobile device identifier to third-party app store providers (e.g., Apple iTunes Store) to allow you to download our App. When we otherwise have your permission.
4. Online Analytics and Tailored Marketing.
Online Analytics.We may use third-party web analytics services on our Services, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the Automatically-Collected Information section above to help us analyze how users use the Services, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to online marketing, as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on by clicking here.
Tailored Online Marketing.
When using the App, you may also receive tailored in-application marketing content. Each operating system, iOS for Apple devices, Android for Android devices, and Windows for Microsoft devices provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application marketing content. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems in order to opt-out of tailored in-application marketing. For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or contact the applicable platform operator.
5. Information Access and Retention.
Generally, you may email us to correct or change any collected information by using the contact information below in the “How to Contact Us” section.
If you are a resident of the European Union, you may have additional rights to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. These rights are explained in the remainder of this section. If you are unable to exercise your rights using the information below, please contact us using the contact information in the “How to Contact Us” section.
While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances. You can exercise some of the choices by logging into the Services (for registered users) and using settings available within the Services or your Account. Where the Services are administered by an institution administrator (see "Notice to End Users" below), you may need to contact your administrator to assist with your requests first. For all other requests, you may contact us as provided in the Contact Us section below to request assistance.
Your request and choices may be limited in certain cases: for example, if you ask to delete information which we or your institution administrator are permitted by law or have compelling legitimate interests to keep. If you have unresolved concerns, you may have the right to complain to a data protection authority in the country where you live, where you work or where you feel your rights were infringed.
Access and update your information: For registered users, our Services give you the ability to access and update certain information about you from within the Service. For example, you can access your profile information from your Account and update your medical specialty.
- Deactivate your Account: If you no longer wish to use our Services, you or your administrator may be able to deactivate your Services Account. If you or your administrator are unable to deactivate your Account, please contact us using the information below. For more information on how to delete your information, see below.
- Delete your information: Our Services give you the ability to delete certain information about you from within the Services. For example, you can remove certain profile information within your profile settings. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations.
- Request that we stop using your information: Where you gave us consent to use your information for a limited purpose, you can contact us to withdraw that consent, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place at the time. You can also opt-out of our use of your information for marketing purposes via available options in your Service Account settings (if you are registered user) or by contacting us. When you make such requests, we may need time to investigate and facilitate your request. If there is delay or dispute as to whether we have the right to continue using your information, we will restrict any further use of your information until the request is honored or the dispute is resolved.
- Data portability: Data portability is the ability to obtain some of your information in a format you can move from one service provider to another. Depending on the context, this applies to some of your information, but not to all of your information. Should you request it, we will provide you with an electronic file of your basic Account information.
Retention of Information
For registered users, we will retain your personal information for as long as your Account is active or as needed to provide you with the Services or any information you have requested. If you wish to cancel your Account or request that we no longer use your information, contact us using the information below. However, if you cancel your Account, you will no longer be able to use the Product or certain Services. After you cancel your Account, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
6. How we Protect Information.
We have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures: to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and, to use correctly the information we collect through the Services. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
7. Communication Choices.
8. Where Information is Transferred and Stored.
Patient Information and any user identifiable information is stored in data centers located in the US except where such storage is prohibited by health regulations in the country in which Products were used. In such cases where storage in the US is not allowed, such information will be stored in an appropriate jurisdiction according to the laws where the Product was consumed.
Examination Information, which shall always be de-identified, is stored in data centers located in the US.
All other data, such as data entered into Prenuvo’ website at Prenuvo.com for sales, marketing, or purchasing purposes (“Other Data”) may be provided to online data storage providers who have data centres in different locations around the world.
Your use of the Product and/or Services may involve the transfer, storage and processing of collected information to and in the above-noted countries and jurisdictions, including for Other Data, to jurisdictions outside the jurisdiction where you are located. Information stored in each location may be subject to the law and regulatory authorities of that jurisdiction, and such laws and regulations may not have equivalent privacy and data protection laws to the jurisdiction in which you reside. Where such consent is legally valid, by using the Product and/or Services, you consent to your information being transferred to our facilities in in other jurisdictions and to the facilities of those third-party service providers with whom we share it, as described herein.